Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Favorites!

Um, its November?!? When did this happen, haha?!? In my past blogs, I have been doing a series called, 'I'm Obsessed With.' In these posts I blog about products, television shows, websites, books/magazines, misc items that I have been obsessed with. I decided that I am no longer going to be doing this series but instead I will be doing a monthly favorites. The context will be the same as I will be blogging about items that I used a lot, were obsessed with, and/or really were loving, except it will be for that month specific. I wasn't sure if I should do mini product reviews when I talk about my favorites of the month or just simple post about what I was obssessed with. I think what I will do is talk about my monthly favorites, but than do product reviews on each of the things I talked about. What better way to start this new series but with a monthly favorites blog post for October! Yay!

Here are a few things I have been obsessed with over this last month...

BEAUTY

Victoria Beckham Intimately Perfume For Her
Looooove this perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear this, it smells so good! Now, I've never really been fond of celebrity fragrances and I wasn't really into this one at first. I got it a two christmas' ago and smelt it once but didn't really think anything of it. I just recently brought it out from my makeup storage and I am so happy I did. I can go on and on about this product so maybe I will do a product review.

CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara
Okay, I know I mention this product in like every blog post regarding my favorite items or most used items, but thats how much I love it! I have a product review on this mascara and I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing about this so I'll just leave it at this.

Revlon Perfect Heat 1' Curling Iron
I watched a documentary on Taylor Swift and I loved how she styled her hair throughout the video. I love how she embraces her natural curls and does so many cute hairstyles. I also found the fact that she styled her own hair when she was on her Fearless tour by herself. I thought, 'well maybe I can style my hair like hers'. I brought my revlon curling iron out of storage and have been messing around with it. I like how it makes my curls defined.

FASHION

Gray/Black Animal Print Scarf
The weather here has been changing and it is getting colder every day. I've been wearing this lightweight, thick animal print scarf. It's not super thick so I can still wear it during the warmer days, but if I pair it with a great jacket and long sleeve, it keeps me warm

Handbag Heaven's Double Danielle Satchel
I just recently purchased this handbag and I love it! I love how you get three bags in one! It can be a satchel, shoulder bag, and a cross-body bag. it has three different pockets, cellphone and misc side pockets, and it comes in two beautiful colors! I wanted to get both, but I settled with black.

MISC

Baking
I've been baking like crazy. Homemade everything! Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting, cinnamon rolls, etc. 

Working Out
I took a little break from working out and I just got back into it! I'm so happy I am too. I feel better and look better when I work out.

I'd love to know what your favorites were in the month of October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment