Monday, November 15, 2010

Now You Know Me.

It's time to for another round of 'Now You Know Me'. If your new, here's how you play. Every Monday, I am going to answer eight random questions so you guys can get to know me better. All I ask is that you answer the questions as well! Either put your answers in the comments or link your post answering these questions in the comments so I can get to know you guys better too! So let's jump in...

The Questions
1. If you had $500,000,000 to spend on plastic surgery, what would you have done?
2. Do you watch soap operas? If so, what is your favorite and why?
3. Favorite clothing brand?
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
5. Would you ever vajazzie?
6. Favorite disney princess?
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
8. Have you ever broken any bones? If so, which ones?

The Answers

1. If you had $500,000,000 to spend on plastic surgery, what would you have done?
I could have a billion dollars, but if I don't need any plastic surgery I'm not going to get it done. I am a firm believer though in the 'Mommy Makeover'. 

2. Do you watch soap operas? If so, what is your favorite and why?
No I don't watch any, but I do watch Beverly Hills, 90210 on the Soap Network.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
This is a tough one because I don't really buy clothes based on brands. I do a lot of my shopping at Ross and they have all kinds of brands so I don't really have a favorite brand. Well, I do usually wear only Abercrombie jeans because I find they fit me the best.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Definitely a shopping spree, I don't mind cleaning!

5. Would you ever vajazzie?
No way, not my style. Haha.

6. Favorite disney princess?
It's a toss up between Princess Jasmine and Belle.

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Hmm, I think I cried when I watched When Harry Met Sally the other week.

8. Have you ever broken any bones? If so, which ones?
I've never fully broken a bone, but I did crack my wrist snowboarding one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment