Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Now You Know Me...

Here's to another round of 'Now You Know Me'. I'd love to get to know you guys more too, so leave your answers in the comments or link your 'NYKM' post in the comments!

The Questions:
1. What Do You Look Forward To The Most On The 4th Of July?
2. Are You A Hugger?
3. What Is Your Favorite Thing To Eat?
4. Do You Like To Watch Parades?
5. What Are You Doing Right Now?
6. Favorite Movie Right Now?
7. Do You Read Your Horoscope?
8. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?

The Answers:
1. Usually getting to cuddle with my boyfriend as we watch the fireworks. I also really like just having great food and family around to hang out with!
2. Not really.
3. I really like eating french fries with ranch! Even if I am on the cleanest diet possible I will still have my french fry fix because I love them so much!
4. Ehh, not really. I use to watch our local parade when I was younger, but that old quickly. I like to watch the Macy's Day Parade, that's fun.
5. Besides this blog post, I'm watching Full House and putting off homework and my house duties, haha.
6. It's not really a movie, but I've been watching Legally Blonde: The Musical recently a lot.
7. Sometimes. I don't make it a habit, but I'll sometimes read it in the magazines.
8. I always love chocolate ice cream. But if I'm feeling more adventurous, I usually get Mint Chocolate Chip. Yum!

Play Along!

No comments:

Post a Comment