Monday, November 1, 2010

Now You Know Me...

It's my last week in class this week so I have two finals to take. Wish me luck!!

Question & Answer:
What is your definition of sexy? 
I believe a person is sexy when they can just be their complete self. I know I feel sexiest when I'm comfortable and just being goofy with my boyfriend.

Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper? 
Eww, both are gross but I'd rather change a poopy diaper.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm an introvert I guess because I do love to spend time by myself, but I'm also really friendly and outgoing and love spending time with other people so I guess I'm both.

If you had to give up one of your five senses for a year, which one would you give up?
Ooh, this is tough. I think I would give up my taste sense.

Cake or pie? Definitely cake. Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting to be exact.

If you could play any character on TV, who would you play?
I would play Buffy.

My favorite website is?
Oh weird, I was actually going to do a blog post on all my favorite websites in just a few days. I think I visit YouTube the most, but besides that I love the website People.

The highlight of my day is?
Well my day just got started so nothing so far, but the highlight of yesterdays day was having my boyfriend come home safely from work.

*I know I've been saying I'm going to be redoing my blog but I really am... right after my finals. So look forward to that!*

No comments:

Post a Comment