Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Series.

I decided to start some new series and also just change up a few of the current series I do here. I wanted to go through everything that I feature on my blog regarding the series and what days they will be posted on, etc.

Here is a list and description of all the series and other features on my blog:

Monthly Favorites - At the beginning of every month I will be posting all about my favorite products, fashions, miscellaneous items, etc. that I favorite that month. You can except this series to be posted in the first week of the new month. For example, October just passed so I posted my October favorites in the first week of November.

Beauty - In this category you will find everything beauty. From skin care to hair care, nail care to makeup. 

Fashion - In this category you will find posts like outfit of the days, most worn items, shoe collection, etc.

Fitness - I will recording my diet and fitness routines as well as blogging about new exercises or diet tips.

Food - In this category I will be posting recipes, new kitchen items, favorite drinks, etc.

Now You Know Me - This series consists of 8 random questions that I answer so you guys can get to know me better. Than I ask that you all answer the same question and either post them in the comments or post your link in the comments so I can get to know you guys too. This series will be posted every Monday.

Giveaways - In this category I blog about and give information about my giveaways or other bloggers/youtubers giveaways.

I'm In Love - In this series I post my favorite miscellaneous items that don't really fit into the beauty/fashion category. This series will be posted every Tuesday.

Life - In this category I will be posting about my life. I will be talking about everyday actitives, events that have happened, school, work, vacations, etc.

Music - In this category I will be blogging about my artists, songs from television shows, Top 40, just everything music. There will also be a music series posted in this category called, 'iPod Loves'. I will be posting my top ten songs of the week every Thursday.

Product Reviews - In this series I will be reviewing different products. I will be giving a description of the product, my thoughts, pros & cons, and than a rating out of 10 (1 being the worst, 10 being the best).

Questionaires - In this category, I will be posted different questionaires I answers and tags I do.

WishList - This category will consist of items that are on my wishlist, things that I wish I could buy right now.

Wordless Wednesdays - This series is actually quite fun! In this series I'll be 'wordless' and just be posting pictures that express what I'm feeling that day or just a theme that I love.

I will be for sure starting each of these series next week on Monday. Before than I'm hoping I can get my blog design redone.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You've thought this through, you must be one organized chica! Your blog looks adorable btw! And I'll have to check back when you post those diet and exercise tips... I'm trying to lose 15 lbs before I go to Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! Yes, I'm super OCD about being organized, haha. I'll make it a point to get the diet and exercise tips out asap.

    ReplyDelete