Saturday, November 13, 2010

iPod Loves.

I was going to blog about what music has been being played over and over on my iPod, but I kind of already talked about that in my Four. blog post so I thought I would do something a little different and tell you guys what is on my cleaning mix. 

When I clean I love to put some good tunes on to keep my mind off of the work I am doing. I listen to a little bit of everything; ballads, rock, hip-hop, love songs, etc. So here is what is on my 'Cleaning Playlist'.

1. I Never Told You by Colbie Cailat
2. Shove It by Santigold
3. Don't Trust Me by Tupac
4. Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perry
5. Back Against The Wall by Cage The Elephant
6. Badfish by Sublime
7. Warm Machine by Bush
8. Before It's Too Late by The Goo Goo Dolls
9. Black & Gold by Katy Perry
10. Glory Box by Portishead
11. Here Comes Your Man by The Pixies
12. Beast Of Burden by The Rolling Stones
13. This Woman's Work by Kate Bush
14. Survival Of The Fittest by Mobb Deep
15. Help, I'm Alive by Metric

What do you like to listen to when you clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment