Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Four.

One of my favorite youtube beauty gurus, ForeverYours0727 did a '4Things Tag' and I thought it would be fun to do. I want to know your answers so comment or link your post!

Four Things In My Bag (Not Purse)
When I go on trips or take day trips, or if I know that I am going to be sitting for awhile I will take a 'fun' bag that has miscellaneous items to keep me busy. I always put the same things in it so here are four things in my 'fun' bag.

1. Nook, currently I am reading the Pretty Little Liars series, book one.
2. Nintendo DS, currently playing Cake Mania 3 (guilty pleasure, hehe).
3. iPod Nano/Headphones.
4. MacBook.

Four Things In My Purse
These items I always make sure that I have in my purse. I am going to exclude my wallet and cell phone from this to make it a little more interesting, but those are two items I always carry in my purse.

1. Burt's Bee Chapstick, this is my favorite chapstick! LOVE IT! I should do a review on the BB's products.
2. Girly Case, I have a small makeup bag that carries all my girly items like; tampons, nail file, nail clippers, mascara, toothpicks, bobby pins, hair ties, small can of hairspray, etc.
3. Perfume. Currently I have Bath & Body Work's black raspberry vanilla (not sure I got the name right)
4. Hand Sanitizer, I love to get them from B&BW because they smell so good!

Four Things In My Bedroom
Right now, my room is in shambles haha because I have been lazy.

1. Dresser, with clothes on top of it because I am too lazy to put them in the drawers, on my to-do list for tonight.
2. Air Filter. Works wonders!
3. Fan, but I'm about to put it up because it's getting cold here! Brrr!
4. Mirror, so I can do a 'once-over' before leaving the house!

Four Things I've Always Wanted To Do

1. Make a video for my YT channel... still haven't mustered up the courage.
2. Take a really nice, long vacay with the boyfriend and family where we can put work aside and just relax.
3. Own my own business, hopefully in the fashion industry
4. Embrace my curly hair. Kind of weird I know, but this is something that I am working on everyday and one day I just want to wake up and love my natural curly hair! Ha.

Four Things I'm Currently In To


1. Boots, every style from knee high, thigh high, motorcycle, etc.
2. Baking homemade cookies.
3. Beauty/Fashion blogs.
4. Obviously the letter 'B' because all of the above started with that letter haha.

Four Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. As much as I want to diet, diet, diet... I always seem to cheat because I can not resist chocolate! I love it too much!
2. I hate tomatoes! Eww.
3. I am half Japanese and half Sicilian, but look like I'm Mexican hah.
4. I hate having my bellybutton poked. Ooh!

Four Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head

1. Serious by Legally Blonde The Musical
2. Again by Janet Jackson
3. Three's Company Too theme song
4. Dear John by Taylor Swift

Have A Wonderful Night!


4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
1. Secrets by One Republic but i LOVE IT hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment