Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blogging Break.

I know I haven't been blogging much this week, I've been crazy busy. I'm taking this math course and it's the last class I need to take before recieving my Associates..YAY, but I totally suck at math so it's been really hard for me and I have to study, study, study like mad! Also, I've  been doing a lot of 'fall' cleaning and organzing before the holidays so all I have to do is focus on my schooling and cooking for the holidays. My family is coming to visit for Thanksgiving and they'll be here on Tuesday for a whole week!

Again, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging and I won't be blogging much for the next week or two. As soon as things get settled and I'm back on track I'll be back to blogging!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday break!

1 comment:

  1. I am giving you the "One Lovely Blog" award (bottom of my most recent post). Keep the updates coming, and also you inspire me to workout harder! Haha!

    ReplyDelete