Saturday, October 16, 2010

Product Review: Tresemme Flawless Curl System

Product: Tresemme Flawless Curl Shampoo, Tresemme Flawless Curl Conditioner, Tresemme Flawless Curl Mousse

I have been using the tresemme flawless curl shampoo and conditioner for about month now and I talk about it in my 'I'm Obsessed With' post this last Friday. However, just today I realized that, well, I don't really like it. My hair is dry and brittle. When I use the shampoo, I have to use quite a bit for my hair to feel washed. The conditioner did not moisturize my hair at all. The price for both the shampoo and conditioner came to about $9 at walmart.

I have used the tresemme flawless curl mousse on and off for the last couple of years now. I like it, but I'm still trying to find a good mousse. It works and holds my curls pretty well without making them crunchy or hard, but by the end of the day my curls are usually falling. I can't remember the price of this product, but I don't think it was too much.

PROS (Shampoo/Conditioner):
Good price

CONS (Shampoo/Conditioner):
Leaves hair dry and brittle
Doesn't moisturize

PROS (Mousse):
Holds Curl
Doesn't make it crunchy/hard

RATINGS:
Tresemme Flawless Curl Shampoo: 2/10
Tresemme Flawless Curl Conditioner: 1/10
Tresemme Flawless Curl Mousse: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment