1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides the USA, where would you live?
2. Which would be worse; wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
3. Fried or baked food, and why?
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
6. List your top three guilty pleasure television shows?
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you?
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
1. Probably, England.
2. Wearing gloves in the summer.
3. Baked food because its healthier and usually tastes better.
4. I would want to interview Ryan Reynolds or Sandra Bullock because I would want to know what their really like in person.
5. I realy loved reading Twilight.
6. Jerseylicious, 16 And Pregnant/Teen Mom, and The Secret Life Of The American Teenager.
7. 'To Steal Ideas From One Person Is Plagarism; To Steal Ideas From Many People Is Research.'