Friday, October 22, 2010

Now You Know Me Meets I'm Obsessed With...

Hey guys! I'm going on a little mini vacay with the boyfriend so I'm going to knock out my I'm Obsessed With and Now You Know Me, so let's jump right in.

I'm Obsessed With...

iTunes.
Television (Project Runway (Rooting for Michael C.), Giuliana & Bill, and Dessert First).
Knee-High Socks.
Fall Weather.

Now You Know Me, The Questions:

1. What is your favorite cookie?
I loooovee white chocolate macadamin nut cookies! YUM!

2. Do you have any nicknames?
I think I've answered this question before.. The boyfriend usually calls me 'babe' or 'baby'.

3. What is the best gift you've ever received?
Well, I've received a lot of great gifts, but my favorite gift (which it really wasn't even a gift, just a random thought), but this one day my boyfriend wrote a sweet, 'I Love You' note and hide it so I would randomly find it one day. I loved it!

4. How many hours do you spend on your blog per week?
Haha, probably only like 2 hours. I'm sorry guys!

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes, two cats here with me and the boyfriend and one cat at home with the family!

6. What type/color socks are you wearing today?
I'm not going to wear any socks today, but if I did they would be white.

7. Who is your favorite singer at the moment?
I've really been loving Sara Evans, especially her new song, "A Little Bit Stronger".

8. What scent makes you happy?
Melons, citrus' or warm scents like sugar cookie, homemade cake.

If you guys want to play along, here are questions! Just answer them and link your blog post or answers in the comment section! Looking forward to learning more about you guys!

1. What is your favorite cookie?
2. Do you have any nicknames?
3. What is the best gift you've ever received?
4. How many hours do you spend on your blog per week?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. What type/color socks are you wearing today?
7. Who is your favorite singer at the moment?
8. What scent makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment