Monday, October 4, 2010

Now You Know Me

The Questions And The Answers.

1. What Year Did You Graduate High School?
I graduated high school two years early, so 2006.

2. What Part Of Your Body Do You Neglect The Most?
Hmm, probably my brain. I don't challenge it enough.

3. Beach House Or Lake House?
This is tough because I love the beach, but there's something so relaxing and calming about being by a  lake. I would probably say a lake house.

4. Mac Or PC?
I have both a Mac and a PC. I use my Mac for music, photos, videos, etc. I use my PC for school or important stuff. I really like both and I really hate both, haha. I think that a PC would be a better choice only by a little bit just because its more commonly used and more compatible with things.

5. Did You Wear Braces?
Fortunely, I never had to have braces.

6. If You Could Be One Person For A Day.. Living Or Deceased .. Who Would You Be?
Um, I would kind of want to see what it would be like to be a guy, probably a celebrity like Ryan Reynolds or Brad Pitt.

7. How Many Times Have You Moved In Your Life?
Out of state just once. In my home state, just once too.

8. Would You Rather Cook Or Clean?
I would much rather cook. I love cooking, I'm a newbie to the kitchen but I have been loving making meals and seeing my boyfriend eat it and actually like it!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment