Monday, September 27, 2010

Now You Know Me...

The Questions...
1. If You Could Star In Any Movie Genre... What Would it Be?
2. Do You Recycle?
3. Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club?
4. Do You Have A Nickname?
5. What's A Name You Can't Stand (One For Each Gender)?
6. What Are Your Summer Staples?
7. What Was The Last Thing You Bought For Yourself?
8. Are You Happy With Your Breast Size?

The Answers...
1. This is easy, I would totally been an a romantic comedy. I love the typical, funny love story that always seems to work out in the end. However, I wouldn't mind being in a really sweet love movie like The Notebook.

2. No, I don't recycle.

3. I have never been to a strip club and I'll probably never go to one.

4. I don't really have a nickname that everyone calls me. My boyfriend calls me 'babycakes', 'baybeh', umm, yeah that's it though.

5. I cannot stand the names, Charlotte and Zack. No offense to anyone, just not my style names.

6. I absolutely have to have a great pair of day-to-night wedges, cut-off shorts, and a great basic black tank top for summer!

7. The last thing I bought for myself was... clothes, shoes, sunglasses. I went on a little shopping spree about a month ago!

8. I am content with my breast size. I sometimes wish they were a little smaller, maybe like a B.



Happy Monday! I Hope Everyone Has A Wonderful Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment