Monday, September 13, 2010

Now You Know Me

Questions ... Answers

The Most Expensive Thing Hanging In My Closet is ... 
Well it's not technically hanging, but my coach bag is my most expensive item in my closet.

Have You Ever Played A Team Sport ...
Yes, I have been on softball, basketball, soccer, and flag football teams.

If You Were A Bug, What Kind Would You Be ...
Hmm, probably a 'rolly polly' bug. So cute!

Where On Your Body Is The Worst Place To Get Sunburned ...
I hate getting sunburnt on my nose.

Are You Happy ...
Yes, I am healthy, have a wonderful family and boyfriend, have a roof over my head, and food on the table to eat.

Are There Any Abbreviations That Make Your Skin Crawl When People Use Them ...
I dislike most abbreviations, especially very long ones, like MTFBWY (may the force be with you) and NALOPKT (not a lot of people know that).

Do You Love Where You Live, Or Could You Live Anywhere ...
No, I don't love where I live, however I can live anywhere. I make the best of any situation so...

What, If Any, Extreme Measures Do You Go To Keep Yourself From Overeating When You're Full ...
  I don't do anything except self-control. I don't like the feeling of being really full so I usually just stop myself when I'm comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment