Saturday, September 25, 2010

Girly Post...

I was watching a YouTube beauty guru, Juicy Tuesday, and she did a very cute little tag video of girly questions. It's Saturday night, and I'm bored out of my mind so I thought I would do a cute tag, if any of you want to do it too, I'd love to see your answers, so post a link in the comment sections. *P.S. I  missed my 'wordless wednesday and i'm obessed', only because I'm going to be doing some blog construction, so stay tuned some things are going to be mixed around, plus a new layout....*

Questions...

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Yes, its totally adorable. Well I guess only if its a guy that you want kissing your forehead, otherwise its not too cute.

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Of course this depends on the situation, but overall I am not a fan of poofy dresses. I like really simple, elegant dresses, so I'd go with the short party dress.

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Probably not much, unless it was from my current boyfriend.. than I'd fall in love with him even more.

4. Group dates or single dates?
Ehh, I'm not sure. I do like my one-on-one dates with my man, but it is always fun to go out with a group. The most we like to do is like a triple date. I usually like single or double dates though.

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
Um, depends. All guys change a little when their around their friends and girls do too. Its just natural, so as long as my guy still treats me with respect and doesn't try to put me down than its all cool.

6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
I'm not really into super expensive jewelry. I do however want a beautiful, gigantic wedding ring, but other than that its the thought that counts, I don't care whether it cost $2 or $200.

7. Is your hair up or down at the moment?
My hair is up and its a hot mess. All I did today was pack up my apartment!

8. Do you straighten your hair?
I have naturally curly hair, so I usually straighten my hair everyday, but I've been becoming more and more comfortable sporting my natural curls.

9. What's your favorite girly magazine?
I really love People Stylewatch!

10. What's your favorite mascara?
Covergirl lashblast length! I have a review on it in a previous post go check it out!

11. Do you get your nails done?
Not regularly, I'm pretty content on doing them myself.

12. Small or large purses?
I love my HUGE tote purses! I love to throw my entire life in there and chug it around with me!

13. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Cell phone, wallet, girly products little bag (tampons, toilet paper, toilet seat covers, roll on Clean perfume) misc products little bag (nail file, nail clippers, hair ties, bobby pins, blah blah blah), hand sanitizer, small notepad, and pen.

14. Jeans or skirts?
Jeans, however I'm mostly found in dresses.

15. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Usually only shoes.. pain is beauty and beauty is pain!

16.  Do you text message a lot?
Yes, I usually only call if its for important business or something real quick.

17. What would you do if you got pregnant?
Well I would either keep it because I am in a committed relationship, or abort it because I am still young. Couldn't really tell you until I'm in that position.

18. What's your favorite color?
Red, green, plums...

19. Heels or flats?
Heels!!!!!!

20. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yes. I'm a sucker for romantic movies!

21. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
I do every single day

22. Walmart or Target?
Target!!!!!

23. Do you wear collared shirts?
Very, very rarely, maybe once a year. I know there's been times when I haven't worn one all year!

24. Do you like preppy boys?
I like a boy with good style, but not really preppy boys.

25. Are you spoiled?
Yes! I am the youngest in my family and the only girl! My mom and I go crazy!

26. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
No, not at all. Chapstick!!!!!!

27. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Not the huge ones that all the celebs are wearing and are totally in style, but I do own a pair that is fairly large!

28. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
with shower... 1hr. and 15-minutes.
without shower... depends on what I am getting ready for, but 5-minutes to 30-minutes.

29. Do you like to wear band aids?
If there is a need for them. Not as a style though.

30. Do you like skater boys?
No, never has been my thing.

31. Do you wish there is something you could change about you?
Ehh, of course, but in the end I'm happy being me!

32. Gold or silver?
Silver!

33. Do you like to receive flowers?
Always!

34. Do you like surfer boys?
Not the ones with long shaggy hair that are very unintelligent. I do like the ones with golden skin and perfect dirty blonde hair.

35. Do you dress up for holidays?
Usually.

36. Do you like to wear dresses?
Yes, I usually wear dresses most places.

37. On a scale of 1-10, how much do guys confuse you?
5. They don't understand us any better than we understand them. So just live and learn.

38. In the last 48 hours, have you hung with a guy?
Yes, my boyfriend <3

39. Do you wear lipstick?
No.

40. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
Did it once and its sooo not for me. I need a man that is very tall because I love to wear my heels! Plus I'm really short so if the guy is shorter than me than he'd be a midget.

41. What's your favorite girly show of the moment?
I've been really into Jerseylicious!

42. What's your favorite girly website?
I really love going to glamour magazines website!

43. Do you like to hold hands?
Yes! It's right up there with cuddling!

44. What is the youngest you would date?
Probably only like 2 years younger than me.

45. What is the oldest you would date?
No more than 10 years older than me, any older and I think there wouldn't be great compatibility. But you never know!

46. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
His shoes. If he has a cute pair of well maintained, but not too maintained shoes than I'll consider him.

47. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?
Yes, only if its from working out and only if he doesn't smell.

48. What is the best possible feature in a boy?
Appearance wise... nice big, rounded shoulders and a strong back.
Personalitiy wise... a great sense of humor!

49. Do you like making eye contact?
Yes, makes people feel welcomed!

50. Do you ever picture your wedding dress and wedding?
Yes, I've been planning it since I was 10!

51. If you could plan how your marriage/children situation could happen, what would be ideal?
I would love to be married by 23 and have children by 25!

52. Would you kill for chocolate?
No. Unless its that time of the month.

53. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No. Not my thing.

54. On a scale from 1-10, how fun is shopping?
10!!!!!

55. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?
TIVO!! Hello!

56. Do you yell a lot?
Not really. Very rarely!

57. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
Very, very rarely. If I do its like a cute yoga pant, nothing grunge-y.

58. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy.
No, I am who I am, take me or leave me.

59. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
No.

60. What makeup could you not live without?
I don't wear makeup so none.

61. Do you fall in love easily?
Yes. I LOVE love!

62. Do you have cramps? Right now?
Actually yes!

63. Do you consider yourself pretty?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment