Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting To Know You Round Four (Ocean Edition).

Here's to round four of 'getting to know you' except this time there's a twist! All eight questions have to do with ocean things! If you don't know what this is, I'll explain. Every day MannLann5 posts 8 questions for followers to answers. MannLand5 answers these questions as well. After you answer all the questions post your link into the comments so we can get to know each other! Let's jump into it!

Question: Do you like seafood?
Answer: Is seafood and sushi the same thing? Haha, overall I don't really like seafood. I like shrimp and the Crunchy Shrimp roll. That's it.

Question: Are mermaids hot?
Answer: Totally! 

Question: Have you swam in the ocean?
Answer: Yes. I use to swim in the ocean all the time when we would take our family vacations, however, the last two times I've been to the beach I haven't gotten into the water. I guess I'm afraid of sharks, and everything else that could be lurking around!

Question: If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
Answer: Ehh, depends if the stranger was a total creep or not.

Question: Have you ever peed in the ocean?
Answer: Who hasn't!?!

Question: Can you make a cute fish face?
Answer: I don't think there can be a cute fish face.

Question: When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store, do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Answer: Neither. I joke about them getting cooked up, but set them free if I could I suppose.

Question: Are you afraid of sharks?
Answers: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment