Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2010 Thus Far...

I've been M.I.A. from blogging recently so I thought I would do a quick questionnaire. This questionnaire is about what you've done in 2010 so far. I'd love to see how you guys answer these questions so post a link in the comments after you do it!

What did you do in 2010 that you've never done before?
Hmm, I didn't do anything so far in 2010 that I've never done before.. :( Sad.

Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Kind of. My New Year's Resolution was to stay fit/get in shape. I let myself go a little bit, but I'm back on track so we'll see. I defiantly plan to make more for next year!

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not yet, but come November my Aunt will.

Did anyone close to you die?
No.

What countries did you visit?
Just the USA, but I didn't really visit because I live here soo..

What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A sewing machine and surger!

What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 2. Anniversary with my boyfriend<3

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Signing up for my Bachelors degree!

What was your biggest failure?
Letting my insecurities run my life :(

Did you suffer an illness or injury?
No.

What was the best thing someone bought you?
Tons of clothes from my mother and a nook!

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine I suppose. I've been working everyday to become more confident!

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Most people in general.

Where did most of your money go?
Clothes? Maybe food.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Almost getting my AA.

What song will always remind you of 2010?
Closer by Kings of Leon.

Compared to this time last year, are you: 
a) happier or sadder? HAPPIER!
b) richer or poorer? POORER, but I couldn't be happier!

What do you wish you'd done more of?
danced, maybe worked.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
stress about everything!

How do you plan to spend Christmas?
Not sure yet, defiantly with my boyfriend and family though!

Did you fall in love in 2010?
I've been in love for awhile now, but I do fall in love everyday over and over again. Cheesy right? But so true!

How many one night stands?
None ever.

What was your favorite TV program?
Hmm, probably True Blood or Glee!

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, not a hater.

What was the best magazine you read?
People StyleWatch!

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Spring Awakening.

What did you want and get?
A sewing machine.

What was your favorite film of this year?
Oooh, tough one. I just loved the movie Inception, though!

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were  you?
I turned 20 and I spend it with my mom and boyfriend<3

No comments:

Post a Comment