1. If You Could Star In Any Movie Genre... What Would it Be?
2. Do You Recycle?
3. Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club?
4. Do You Have A Nickname?
5. What's A Name You Can't Stand (One For Each Gender)?
6. What Are Your Summer Staples?
7. What Was The Last Thing You Bought For Yourself?
8. Are You Happy With Your Breast Size?
1. This is easy, I would totally been an a romantic comedy. I love the typical, funny love story that always seems to work out in the end. However, I wouldn't mind being in a really sweet love movie like The Notebook.
2. No, I don't recycle.
3. I have never been to a strip club and I'll probably never go to one.
4. I don't really have a nickname that everyone calls me. My boyfriend calls me 'babycakes', 'baybeh', umm, yeah that's it though.
5. I cannot stand the names, Charlotte and Zack. No offense to anyone, just not my style names.
6. I absolutely have to have a great pair of day-to-night wedges, cut-off shorts, and a great basic black tank top for summer!
7. The last thing I bought for myself was... clothes, shoes, sunglasses. I went on a little shopping spree about a month ago!
8. I am content with my breast size. I sometimes wish they were a little smaller, maybe like a B.
Happy Monday! I Hope Everyone Has A Wonderful Week!
I was watching a YouTube beauty guru, Juicy Tuesday, and she did a very cute little tag video of girly questions. It's Saturday night, and I'm bored out of my mind so I thought I would do a cute tag, if any of you want to do it too, I'd love to see your answers, so post a link in the comment sections. *P.S. I missed my 'wordless wednesday and i'm obessed', only because I'm going to be doing some blog construction, so stay tuned some things are going to be mixed around, plus a new layout....*
1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Yes, its totally adorable. Well I guess only if its a guy that you want kissing your forehead, otherwise its not too cute.
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Of course this depends on the situation, but overall I am not a fan of poofy dresses. I like really simple, elegant dresses, so I'd go with the short party dress.
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Probably not much, unless it was from my current boyfriend.. than I'd fall in love with him even more.
4. Group dates or single dates?
Ehh, I'm not sure. I do like my one-on-one dates with my man, but it is always fun to go out with a group. The most we like to do is like a triple date. I usually like single or double dates though.
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
Um, depends. All guys change a little when their around their friends and girls do too. Its just natural, so as long as my guy still treats me with respect and doesn't try to put me down than its all cool.
6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
I'm not really into super expensive jewelry. I do however want a beautiful, gigantic wedding ring, but other than that its the thought that counts, I don't care whether it cost $2 or $200.
7. Is your hair up or down at the moment?
My hair is up and its a hot mess. All I did today was pack up my apartment!
8. Do you straighten your hair?
I have naturally curly hair, so I usually straighten my hair everyday, but I've been becoming more and more comfortable sporting my natural curls.
9. What's your favorite girly magazine?
I really love People Stylewatch!
10. What's your favorite mascara?
Covergirl lashblast length! I have a review on it in a previous post go check it out!
11. Do you get your nails done?
Not regularly, I'm pretty content on doing them myself.
12. Small or large purses?
I love my HUGE tote purses! I love to throw my entire life in there and chug it around with me!
13. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Cell phone, wallet, girly products little bag (tampons, toilet paper, toilet seat covers, roll on Clean perfume) misc products little bag (nail file, nail clippers, hair ties, bobby pins, blah blah blah), hand sanitizer, small notepad, and pen.
14. Jeans or skirts?
Jeans, however I'm mostly found in dresses.
15. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Usually only shoes.. pain is beauty and beauty is pain!
16. Do you text message a lot?
Yes, I usually only call if its for important business or something real quick.
17. What would you do if you got pregnant?
Well I would either keep it because I am in a committed relationship, or abort it because I am still young. Couldn't really tell you until I'm in that position.
18. What's your favorite color?
Red, green, plums...
19. Heels or flats?
20. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yes. I'm a sucker for romantic movies!
21. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
I do every single day
22. Walmart or Target?
23. Do you wear collared shirts?
Very, very rarely, maybe once a year. I know there's been times when I haven't worn one all year!
24. Do you like preppy boys?
I like a boy with good style, but not really preppy boys.
25. Are you spoiled?
Yes! I am the youngest in my family and the only girl! My mom and I go crazy!
26. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
No, not at all. Chapstick!!!!!!
27. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Not the huge ones that all the celebs are wearing and are totally in style, but I do own a pair that is fairly large!
28. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
with shower... 1hr. and 15-minutes.
without shower... depends on what I am getting ready for, but 5-minutes to 30-minutes.
29. Do you like to wear band aids?
If there is a need for them. Not as a style though.
30. Do you like skater boys?
No, never has been my thing.
31. Do you wish there is something you could change about you?
Ehh, of course, but in the end I'm happy being me!
32. Gold or silver?
33. Do you like to receive flowers?
34. Do you like surfer boys?
Not the ones with long shaggy hair that are very unintelligent. I do like the ones with golden skin and perfect dirty blonde hair.
35. Do you dress up for holidays?
36. Do you like to wear dresses?
Yes, I usually wear dresses most places.
37. On a scale of 1-10, how much do guys confuse you?
5. They don't understand us any better than we understand them. So just live and learn.
38. In the last 48 hours, have you hung with a guy?
Yes, my boyfriend <3
39. Do you wear lipstick?
40. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
Did it once and its sooo not for me. I need a man that is very tall because I love to wear my heels! Plus I'm really short so if the guy is shorter than me than he'd be a midget.
41. What's your favorite girly show of the moment?
I've been really into Jerseylicious!
42. What's your favorite girly website?
I really love going to glamour magazines website!
43. Do you like to hold hands?
Yes! It's right up there with cuddling!
44. What is the youngest you would date?
Probably only like 2 years younger than me.
45. What is the oldest you would date?
No more than 10 years older than me, any older and I think there wouldn't be great compatibility. But you never know!
46. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
His shoes. If he has a cute pair of well maintained, but not too maintained shoes than I'll consider him.
47. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?
Yes, only if its from working out and only if he doesn't smell.
48. What is the best possible feature in a boy?
Appearance wise... nice big, rounded shoulders and a strong back.
Personalitiy wise... a great sense of humor!
49. Do you like making eye contact?
Yes, makes people feel welcomed!
50. Do you ever picture your wedding dress and wedding?
Yes, I've been planning it since I was 10!
51. If you could plan how your marriage/children situation could happen, what would be ideal?
I would love to be married by 23 and have children by 25!
52. Would you kill for chocolate?
No. Unless its that time of the month.
53. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No. Not my thing.
54. On a scale from 1-10, how fun is shopping?
55. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?
56. Do you yell a lot?
Not really. Very rarely!
57. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
Very, very rarely. If I do its like a cute yoga pant, nothing grunge-y.
58. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy.
I know I am a day late for this but its 'better late than never' right? Here's this weeks 'Now You Know Me' questions. If you'd like to play along, just answer these eight easy questions and link your response in the comments so we can get to know each other!
1. Why Did You Start Blogging?
Well there's two reasons. One: I've always been a lover of everything 'girly' like fashion, beauty, entertainment, etc. And two: I've been following a lot of YouTube Beauty Gurus for awhile now and most of them had blogs and I thought this would be a great outlet for me to express my passion for life in general without having to make videos.
2. Why Are You Always Concerned With Losing That 'extra 10 pounds' When Chances Are Your Husband/Boyfriend/Friends Tell You That You Look Just Fine The Way You Are?
Well I know that my boyfriend does think I should lose about ten pounds, but its only because I want to lose about ten pounds to be fitter. There's no specific reason, I just want to look better and losing just about ten pounds would be perfect! My boyfriend doesn't tell me to lose any weight, but he's really fit and keeps up with a healthy lifestyle so it only makes sense that I would too.
3. Who's The One Blog Friend That You Would Want To Meet Most In 'Real Life'?
I am following some amazing blogs, it would be such a tough decision, but I do love reading 'and this is what she said'.
4. What's The One Thing You Wish Guys Could Understand About You?
Hmm, that when its that 'time of the month' it really is actually quite a pain in my booty and if I want to lay in my PJ's for three days eating nothing but chocolate, watching Beverly Hills, 90210, being all emotional, just to be understanding of that. Ha.
5. Tattoos. How Many Do You Have And How Many Are Visible When You Wear Your 'Everyday' Clothes?
I have one tattoo on my shoulder blade. I got it on my should blade so I could cover it up if I needed to and be able to show it off when I wanted to too.
6. What Was The Best Year Of Your Life And Why?
I can't say for sure if I've had the best year of my life because who knows, maybe next year will be the best. I can say that thus far, the best year that I've had was last year. There were a lot of big changes that happened and I couldn't of been happier.
7. Name Three Places You Want To Travel.
In the USA: Boston, Portland, and Manhattan. Outside the USA: China, St. Tropez, and Greece.
8. What's Your Alcoholic Drink Of Choice That Usually Raises A Few Eyebrows?
The Most Expensive Thing Hanging In My Closet is ... Well it's not technically hanging, but my coach bag is my most expensive item in my closet.
Have You Ever Played A Team Sport ... Yes, I have been on softball, basketball, soccer, and flag football teams.
If You Were A Bug, What Kind Would You Be ... Hmm, probably a 'rolly polly' bug. So cute!
Where On Your Body Is The Worst Place To Get Sunburned ... I hate getting sunburnt on my nose.
Are You Happy ... Yes, I am healthy, have a wonderful family and boyfriend, have a roof over my head, and food on the table to eat.
Are There Any Abbreviations That Make Your Skin Crawl When People Use Them ... I dislike most abbreviations, especially very long ones, like MTFBWY (may the force be with you) and NALOPKT (not a lot of people know that).
Do You Love Where You Live, Or Could You Live Anywhere ... No, I don't love where I live, however I can live anywhere. I make the best of any situation so...
What, If Any, Extreme Measures Do You Go To Keep Yourself From Overeating When You're Full ... I don't do anything except self-control. I don't like the feeling of being really full so I usually just stop myself when I'm comfortable.
Okay, okay I know. I have pretty much neglected my blog and have just been doing pretty easy and boring post. I'm sorry, I got lazy.. no excuses. I went on vacay and than started school, but I'm back on track and have new blog posts planned. Full steam ahead!! So here's a rundown of what to expect...
EVERY MONDAY: 'Now You Know Me' Posts... This use to be 'Getting To Know You' posts but MannLand5 has decided to discontinue them so I will be starting a new thing called 'Now You Know Me' same concept, but a different name. *full credit for 'Getting To Know You' still goes to MannLand5*
EVERY WEDNESDAY: 'Wordless Wednesdays' will still continue. If your new, every Wednesday I will post a series of photos of what I'm feeling instead of writing.
EVERY SUNDAY: 'I'm Obsessed With'... This use to be 'I'm In Love With' but I got bored with that and wanted to post what I'm obsessed over at the moment, so I'll post whatever I am in love/obsessed with every Sunday.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays will be random post, no post at all, or whatever I feel. If I feel like posting I will, if I don't.. whatever.
So again, I'm soo sorry for being M.I.A., but I'm back on track. Stay tuned for 'Now You Know Me'.
I've been M.I.A. from blogging recently so I thought I would do a quick questionnaire. This questionnaire is about what you've done in 2010 so far. I'd love to see how you guys answer these questions so post a link in the comments after you do it!
What did you do in 2010 that you've never done before?
Hmm, I didn't do anything so far in 2010 that I've never done before.. :( Sad.
Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Kind of. My New Year's Resolution was to stay fit/get in shape. I let myself go a little bit, but I'm back on track so we'll see. I defiantly plan to make more for next year!
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not yet, but come November my Aunt will.
Did anyone close to you die?
What countries did you visit?
Just the USA, but I didn't really visit because I live here soo..
What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A sewing machine and surger!
What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 2. Anniversary with my boyfriend<3
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Signing up for my Bachelors degree!
What was your biggest failure?
Letting my insecurities run my life :(
Did you suffer an illness or injury?
What was the best thing someone bought you?
Tons of clothes from my mother and a nook!
Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine I suppose. I've been working everyday to become more confident!
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Most people in general.
Where did most of your money go?
Clothes? Maybe food.
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Almost getting my AA.
What song will always remind you of 2010?
Closer by Kings of Leon.
Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? HAPPIER!
b) richer or poorer? POORER, but I couldn't be happier!
What do you wish you'd done more of?
danced, maybe worked.
What do you wish you'd done less of?
stress about everything!
How do you plan to spend Christmas?
Not sure yet, defiantly with my boyfriend and family though!
Did you fall in love in 2010?
I've been in love for awhile now, but I do fall in love everyday over and over again. Cheesy right? But so true!
How many one night stands?
What was your favorite TV program?
Hmm, probably True Blood or Glee!
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, not a hater.
What was the best magazine you read?
What was your greatest musical discovery?
What did you want and get?
A sewing machine.
What was your favorite film of this year?
Oooh, tough one. I just loved the movie Inception, though!
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 20 and I spend it with my mom and boyfriend<3
Here's to round four of 'getting to know you' except this time there's a twist! All eight questions have to do with ocean things! If you don't know what this is, I'll explain. Every day MannLann5 posts 8 questions for followers to answers. MannLand5 answers these questions as well. After you answer all the questions post your link into the comments so we can get to know each other! Let's jump into it!
Question: Do you like seafood?
Answer: Is seafood and sushi the same thing? Haha, overall I don't really like seafood. I like shrimp and the Crunchy Shrimp roll. That's it.
Question: Are mermaids hot?
Question: Have you swam in the ocean?
Answer: Yes. I use to swim in the ocean all the time when we would take our family vacations, however, the last two times I've been to the beach I haven't gotten into the water. I guess I'm afraid of sharks, and everything else that could be lurking around!
Question: If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
Answer: Ehh, depends if the stranger was a total creep or not.
Question: Have you ever peed in the ocean?
Answer: Who hasn't!?!
Question: Can you make a cute fish face?
Answer: I don't think there can be a cute fish face.
Question: When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store, do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Answer: Neither. I joke about them getting cooked up, but set them free if I could I suppose.