Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting To Know You.

I have just came across a very neat post from MannLand5. It's called, "Getting To Know You'.  Every day she posts 8 questions! Than we get to answer these questions and post the link in her comments so everyone gets to know one another! I thought this was really really neat thing to do so we could all get to know each other better! If you would like to join in on the fun check out her blog MannLand5 by clicking.HERE.

Now let's get started!

Question 1: What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
I love soccer players bodies, espeically Cristiano Ronaldo, but I know not all soccer players are built that same way. I would have to say either soccer players or MMA fighters!

Question 2: Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
I am a procrastinator planner! I love to plan things! LOVE IT! I make lists, I plan my days/nights out, and I love to check things off as I go along. However, I wait to do everything until the last minute!

Question 3: Diet or regular soda?
I prefer regular soda, but I don't mind diet. I usually just drink water though.



Question 4: What's your one "must have" for Fall?
I am on the quest to find the perfect Fall boots! This is my one MUST HAVE and I can't find that one pair of boots! UGH! I'll let you all know when I find them!



Question 5: What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Hmm, I really like Chick-Fil-A. I'm not sure if that's a true fast food restaurant, but I love it!


Question 6: What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
Secret Agent! Or a guy of power, like secret power though. Like he has a really important job, but no one knows how important or how powerful he really is!

Question 7: Did you wear braces?
I'm very fortunate not to have had to wear braces.

Question 8: Would you rather have a guy that super sexy or kind?
The obvious answer would be a guy that is super kind!




No comments:

Post a Comment