Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting To Know You Round Three.

Here's to round three of 'getting to know you'. If you don't know what this is, I'll explain. Every day MannLand5 posts 8 questions and MannLand5, along with the many blog followers answer these questions and posts the link in her comments so everyone can get to know one another. If you'd like to start this up, click. HERE. Let's get started!

ONE: If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot.. Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Well this depends if I did any damage or not. Of course, if I caused any damage to the vehicle than I would leave a note with my number. But if there wasn't any damage, why start with the drama.

TWO: Love your body or plastic surgery?
If you want to change your body to love it more, why not. I'm not opposed to plastic surgery, but I'm not sure its for me. I don't know if it is because I am happy enough with my body to know have to resort to plastic surgery or what. I have always thought that I would get the 'mommy makeover' after I have children...

THREE: What about your favorite blogs continues to drive you back?
It's usually their style of writing. I love reading blogs with original content, a fun and quirky writing style, and cute layouts.

FOUR: What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
Maybe like 5%. I don't want people to know where I live, what's my name, etc. So I glamorize that part of my life.

FIVE: If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pork. I don't really like it or eat it now so I would be okay giving it up.

SIX: How often do you eat out?
I don't usually eat out at all, maybe once a week for date night. However, usually when my family comes to visit we eat out every night cause its easier than making dinner and cleaning up the mess.

SEVEN: Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
I love boot cut jeans!

EIGHT: If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Haha, 'plan your kill' that's crazy! It just depends on the situation. If iIm married with children, I don't think cheating is forgivable, but its more important that my children have their other parent. If your just boyfriend/girlfriend I believe you deserves one mess up, no one's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment