Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Choice Is Yours...

Time to do a little THIS or THAT tag!

I'll tell you which one I prefer and than after each section I'll explain why.

MakeUp.
blush or bronzer: BRONZER
lip gloss or lipstick: LIPSTICK
eye liner or mascara: MASCARA
foundation or concealer: NEITHER
neutral or color eye shadow: NEUTRAL EYE SHADOW
pressed or loose eye shadows: PRESSED EYE SHADOW
brushes or sponges: BRUSHES

I would rather look tanner than have a pretty blush cheek. I don't like sticky or shiny lips so I prefer the matte lipstick look. I love the way mascara makes your eyes pop. I don't like foundation because it just makes my face feel heavy and I don't where concealer so thats why I chose neither. I prefer pressed eye shadows because I think its better quality. I chose brushes over sponges because you can do more with them and I think application is easier with brushes.

Nails.
OPI or china glaze: OPI
long or short: SHORT
acrylic or natural: ACRYLIC
brights or darks: BRIGHTS
flower or no flower: NO FLOWER

I love my OPI polishes because I think they stay on longer, but China Glaze has some cute colors too. I prefer a shorter nail because it looks more natural. I like natural acrylic nails. Like, a short, simple french manicure look. I prefer brighter color nail polishes, but not crazy neon bright colors. I really like simple pinks or nudes. Defiantly no nail art, its not for me.

Body.
perfume or body splash: PERFUME
lotion or body butter: LOTION
body wash or soap: BODY WASH
lush or other bath company: OTHER BATH COMPANY

I think perfumes last longer and you get more variety of smells with perfumes. I love body butters but I do prefer lotion because sometimes body butters can get a little heavy, especially during the hot and humid months. I have never used a bar of soap, so I prefer a body wash. I don't own or have ever used anything from Lush so I prefer other bath companies.

Fashion.
jeans or sweat pants: JEANS
long sleeve or short: LONG SLEEVE
dresses or skirts: DRESSES
stripes or plaid: PLAID
flip flops or sandals: FLIP FLOPS
scarves or hats: SCARVES
studs or dangly earrings: STUDS
necklaces or bracelets: NECKLACES
heels or flats: HEELS
cowboy boots or riding boots: RIDING BOOTS
jacket or hoodie: JACKET
forever 21 or charlotte russe: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
abercrombie or hollister: ABERCROMBIE
saks 5th or nordstroms: NORDSTROMS

While I love hanging around in sweat pants, I would never wear them outside of the house, so I love me some dark wash jeans. I prefer long sleeves because I think they can be really sexy. I love my dresses! I really like plaid, but not hillbilly, cowboy plaid. Flip flops are just easier. I don't look good in hats, but scarves are the perfect accessory. I usually wear necklaces so I don't like dangly earrings, which is why I wear studs more. I wear necklaces a lot more than bracelets. I only own one pair of flats and that was because it was required for work. I LOVE heels! Cowboy boots are not for me, I suppose riding boots are a little better. I like jackets because it looks classier. Charlotte Russe and Abercrombie are two of my favorite stores. Nordstroms is an expensive store, but always has great items!

Random.
rain or shine: RAIN
summer or winter: WINTER
fall or spring: SPRING
chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATE
east coast or west coast: WEST COAST

I love the rain! I love the smell of it, how its overcast, and how its just so pretty! I love to snowboard and I love to wear winter wear so I prefer the winter. I love spring season because its usually really rainy where I'm from. I'm a chocolate girl and a west coast kind of gal!


I TAG EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment