Saturday, July 17, 2010

Product Review: CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Water Resistant Mascara

This is my first product review. In my product reviews I will be telling you guys what the product is, a little background of how I feel about the product, and the pros and cons of the product. I will also be rating it on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best.

Product Review: CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Water Resistant Mascara.

I LOVE this mascara. Before finding the covergirl mascara, I had the hardest time finding a mascara that didn't leave black smudges under my eyes at the end of the day. CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Water Resistant mascara does not leave any smudges under my eyes and it really makes my eyelashes super long, but natural looking. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone that wants longer lashes without using false eyelashes. However, I probably would just buy the regular mascara next time because I didn't see a difference with the water resistant mascara. You can find this product at any drugstore, I happened to buy it at Walmart. I think this product is fairly priced, not too expensive or cheap. When using this product I did find that I got the best results when I curled my eyelashes with a curler first and than apply the mascara.

PROS:
long lashes
goes on smoothly
nice black color

CONS:
water resistant makes it hard to get off sometimes
for best results, mascara used with eyelash curler

RATING: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment