Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 5: Your Favorite Quote

I am really excited about today's challenge because I love so many different quotes! After I tell you my favorite quote I'll also list some of my other favorites...

Day 5: Your Favorite Quote...
'Be the change you wish to see in the world' -Ghandi

*I'll tell you now that I don't know a lot of the original authors of these quotes so I'm not going to list at all who might of said them.

Here are some of my other favorite quotes...

'And we were dress from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style'

'Some days we'll want to give up, and others out hearts will soar with joy over re-having a new mile stone. If we remember to be thankful for the good and the bad, our journey will be that much more rewarding in the end'

'From here on after lets stay the way we are right now and share all the love and laughter that a lifetime may allow'

'Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them'

'He's the one who has enough of me to break my heart...'

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment