Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 4: Your Favorite Book

I LOVE to read. Err, I LOVE to read good/interesting books. I've found that I really enjoy to read however its really hard for me to find a great book. I'm very picky when it comes to what books I'll read. My two favorite authors are Jodi Picoult (The Pact, My Sister's Keeper, The Tenth Circle) and Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, True Love). One of my favorite things to do is to read books that have been made into movies or vice versa. Picoult and Sparks books happen to have a lot of books made into movies. While I mostly read books from those two authors, I will branch out occasionally. I really enjoyed the book The Time Traveler's Wife, as well as the movie. Um, The Other Man which was about John F. Kennedy Jr.'s wife and this other man. I read that twice! I also love reading biographies. I read Tori Spellings books in 2 days! She has a cute way of writing and I loved her humor.

Drum Roll.....

Day 4: Your Favorite Book...
The Twilight Saga

Now, before you go assuming that I'm a huge Twi-Hard. I'm not. I do not enjoy the movies, nor am I obsessed with 'Edward'. Haha, for starters, I read the Twilight Saga way before it became this huge phenomenon. Like, years ago I think 2006 for the first two books, and than like 2008 after the last two came out. Secondly, the story was interesting and entertaining. I enjoyed the saga very much.

P.S. Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment