Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 20: A Hobby Of Yours

I have many, many hobbies so it was hard to narrow it down, but I picked my 5 favorite hobbies...

Day 20: A Hobby Of Yours.
Working Out
Scrapbooking
Blogging
YouTube Videos
Organizing

#1 Working Out. I love living a healthy lifestyle. Nothing makes me feel better than lifting up some weights or putting something healthy in my mouth knowing that it is making me healthier!

#2 Scrapbooking. I'm not one to have a ton of pictures on my walls but I do love taking photos and putting them into cute scrapbooks. I like to make my own pages  as well as use pre-made ones.

#3 Blogging. While I'm new to this blogging thing, I do love it so much. It's such an outlet.

#4 YouTube Videos. I don't make YT videos but I do like watching the beauty gurus on there. Its becoming a hobby of mine because I always do it on a regular basis and I get some great tips from the gurus.

#5 Organizing. Seems like a weird hobby, but I'm always trying to find news ways for my stuff to be organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment