Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 2: Your Favorite Movie...

This is another tough question to answer because I love so many different types of movies and I find a lot of movies very entertaining. I have a lot of appreciation for everything that goes into making a movie. It's actually quite fascinating. While I like an occasional chick flick those aren't really my favorite type of movies. I love a good love story, but those get old rather quickly because its the same story over and over again. I'm also not too into horror films. I'll watch a good horror film and sometimes the occasional cheesy horror thriller, but I do tend to get scared very easily and right not thats not good cause I spend a lot of time at home alone, haha. My favorite type of movies to watch are action/adventure/drama/mystery type movies. I also love all the cult classics! So what is my favorite movie, you ask?

Day 2: Your Favorite Movie.
The Boondock Saints

This is my favorite movie hands down! While my favorite song changes from day to day, so far my favorite movie has stayed pretty consistent since I've seen this movie. I just love the whole idea of it! Some of my other favorite movies are; Smokin' Aces, 300, Law Abiding Citizen, The Notebook, Titanic...

Till Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment