Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 14: Your Favorite Non-Fictional Book & Day 15: A Fanfic

Day 14: Your Favorite Non-Fictional Book.
Cookbooks, Self-Improvement, Crafts, and Healthy Lifestyle books.

I don't have one particular favorite non-fictional book because I love so many different ones! I'll start with cookbooks. I LOVE cookbooks. Some of my favorites are the Barefoot Contessa series, Sandra Lee's cookbooks, and Martha Stewart's series. I really enjoying cooking and trying new recipes. Self-Improvement books are always a great read. You can't go wrong with improving yourself. I'm also really interested in crafts such as, sewing, scrapbooking, organization, etc. Since living a healthy lifestyle is really important to me I love a good book that focuses on improving your lifestyle.

Day 15: A Fanfic.
I don't care for any fanfics...

No comments:

Post a Comment