Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 11: A Photo Of You Taken Recently

I won't be posting a recent photo of me so I thought I would just update everyone on what has been going on lately...

Day 11: A Photo Of You Taken Recently
Update On Life.

I just applied as a transfer student to my local university. I'm really excited to be getting started on my bachelors degree. I haven't quite decided what I want to get my degree in... I know, I know I need to make my mind up fast being that I will be starting in Jan. I'm torn between an Secondary Education, English and Human Resource Management. So I'll let you know what I decide.

My boo and I are going to be taking a vacay soon to our hometown which I'm really excited about. It is a much needed vacation and we'll be doing lots of relaxing by the pool and spa days!

Other than taking care of school stuff and keeping the house in order I've just been relaxing.

Oh yeah, I did try to make French Silk Pie. It turned out good, but it was just too much of a hassle and I don't like pie making is for me.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment