Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 1: Your Favorite Song...

I was excited to start this challenge, until I read Day One and it was 'Your Favorite Song'. I mean I am still very excited to be doing this challenge, but picking my favorite song is such a hard decision. I love so many different songs and my 'favorite' song is always changing. So I thought I would just pick my favorite song of today.

Day 1: Your Favorite Song.
Starstruck By Santigold

This is my favorite song right now because it has a great beat, has a different sound to it, and always gets me in a good mood. I really love this song by Santigold, but I've found that I actually don't like too many of their other songs. This kind of disappointed me a little because this is such a great song.

Stay tuned for Day 2 of this 30 Day Challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment