Sunday, July 4, 2010

42 Beauty Question.

Here is a 42 beauty q&a, enjoy!

SKINCARE...
1: How many time do you wash your face?
I try to wash my face at least once a day. However,  I fail miserably at this task, haha. The past few months, I think I have washed my face, like, 5 times.
2: What skin type do you have?
I would say that I have an oily/dry face, but more dry than oily. I always have to put some kind of face moisturizer on after I shower.
3: What is your current facial wash?
Right now I'm using Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, Biore Revitalize 4-in-1 Self Foaming Cleanser and occasionally I use Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips on my chin, sometimes my nose.
4: Do you exfoliate?
Yes, I like to use the facial scrub pads from either Walmart or Target. I usually scrub with the Pore Unclogging Scrub. I also exfoliate my body too, with just a body scrub pad with my body wash.
5: What brand do you use?
See the above question.
6: What moisturizer do you use?
I usually use Biore Nourish Moisture Lotion SPF 15, but for some reason I couldn't find it anywhere, so right now I'm using, Garnier Ultra-Life Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15 and Garnier Skin Renew Overnight Regenerating Cream. I'm pleased with all products from Biore and Garnier.
7: Do you have freckles?
No
8: Do you use eye cream?
No, however, a friend gave me an eye cream that she doesn't use so I have been using that right now, but I wouldn't buy an eye cream once I'm finished with this one.
9: Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I would say no, but I did go through an acne phase when I was in Jr. High with my hormones going up and down and back and forth. But fortunately, I haven't had a big problem with acne.
10: Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I didn't have to use it, but I have used it. Since I didn't have a real reason to use Pro-activ I didn't like this product at all. It left my face really dry and I would have to have apply moisturizer throughout the day.

MAKEUP...
*I do not wear makeup on a regular basis. Also, I do not what is good makeup, what isn't... the newest trends in makeup, etc.

11: What foundation do you use?
I use either TIGI Bed Head Glamma Liquid or bareMinerals SPF 15 foundation.
12: How about concealer?
To be honest, I have no idea what concealer is or where you put it. So simply, no I do not use concealer.
13: Do you know your undertone color?
Kind of, I would say I have a natural undertone.
14: What do you think of fake eyelashes?
If I had the confidence to wear them/pull them off I would totally! I know a lot of people who wear fake eyelashes and it just makes their eyes pop! I'm all for them.
15: Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I did know that, but I don't. However, I do use about 3 or 4 different mascaras.
16: What brand mascara do you use?
My two favorite mascaras are; CoverGirl Lash Blast Length and blinc mascara.
17: Sephora or MAC?
Sephora, hands down! Since I'm into a lot of different products besides makeup, I would defiantly choose Sephora.
18: Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.
19: What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I couldn't tell you. I just use whatever my mom gave me.
20: Do yo use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No.
21: For the face?
No.
22: What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Not really. I do tend to like more natural colors like browns, beiges, and greens.
23: Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I don't usually wear eyeliner, but I do prefer the pencil to the liquid.
24: How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Hardly ever because I hardly wear eyeliner.
25: What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't know what that is.
26: Do you use mineral makeup?
I have a mineral makeup starter kit from bareMinerals. I like it a lot.
27: What is your favorite lipstick?
I'm still on the quest for that. I'm still actually on the quest to find my favorite, err, right lipstick for myself.
28: How about lipgloss?
I don't like lipgloss. Can't kiss my boo when wearing it so I just don't.
29: What is your favorite blush to use?
None.
30: Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Gross, no.
31: Do you like drugstore makeup?
It's the only kind of makeup I really now, besides bareMinerals.
32: Do you go to CCO's?
No.
33: Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes. My best friend is a makeup artist and she's really great at it, but it was never my passion.
34: Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yes, very much so. Which is why I don't wear it.
35: Name a makeup crime you hate.
Dark lip liner with light lipgloss or lipstick, or when mascara is left on the eyelid.
36: Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral ones because I like the natural look.
37: Which celebrity always has great make up?
I think Kim Kardashian always looks really put together or Ashley Greene.
38: If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Well I do that everyday. I would use mascara.
39: Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I usually do it everyday.
40: Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Um, yes. Since I don't really wear makeup, I sure hope I look good without it.
41: In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I couldn't give you a good answer since I don't know good from bad with makeup.
42: What do you think of makeup?
Overall, I think people should embrace their natural beauty and stay away from makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment