Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Love For Music...

I love music. Period. I'm not quite sure what I would do if music wasn't in my life. Music makes everything situation better. If you have a bad day, music could pick you up. If you need a good tune to clean the house to, music will provide you with that. If you want something to shake your booty to, music there's. I just have such an appreciation for music and all that it gives me!

There isn't any one genre of music that I like. I pretty much listen to whatever I'm in the mood for. I guess if I HAD to narrow my music taste down to one genre it would be like grunge alternative, like Bush, Nirvana, Live, etc.

Here's a list of my top ten songs that are on repeat on my iPod...

1. Glycerine by Bush
2. Closer by Kings Of Leon
3. Starstruck by Santigold
4. Glory Box by Portishead
5. The Dolphin's Cry by Live
6. Islands by The xx
7. Pardon Me by Incubus
8. Flake by Jack Johnson
9. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana
10. The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails

Check out these songs, their great!

No comments:

Post a Comment