Saturday, June 26, 2010

25 Random Questions...

I thought I would do a random question post so everyone could get to know me a little better.. It's only 25 questions, so enjoy!



Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have one cat.
Name 3 things that are physically close to you?
My blackberry, nintendo ds, and remote control.
What's the weather like right now?
It's probably warm, like in the 90s.

Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes, I do drive and no I have never crashed *knocks on wood*. I also have never even been pulled over by a cop, yay! *knocks on wood*
What time did you wake up this morning?
7AM


When was the last time you showered?
About 4 hours ago.
What was the last movie you saw?
In the theaters, Iron Man 2. On TV Employee of the Month, with Matt Dillon not Dane Cook.
What does your last text message say?
'Yes! Me too!'
What's your ringtone?
It's called, Ringer-ClassicPhone. I don't like songs as ringtones.
Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes. Mexico.
Do you like sushi?
I'm always up for trying new foods and what not, but I only really like about three different sushi rolls; eel, vegas rolls, and spicy shrimp.
What five food items do you always by at the grocery store?
When I go grocery shopping, I always buy chicken breasts, arrowhead water, eggs, milk, and granola bars.
Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope. I don't usually take medications for anything. I like to take care of things naturally.
How many siblings do you have?
Two.
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Two laptops. A macbook and a dell.
How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
21!!
Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No, but I do think that I'll be needing glasses soon for night time.
Do you color your hair?
I colored my hair a lot when I was in Jr. High, but I haven't colored my hair in years and don't plan on doing it any time soon.
Tell me something you are planning to day today?
I plan to clean my house.
When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, I was watching a wedding show and I was just so happy for the couple because they were so in love and so happy.
What is your perfect pizza topping?
I love Pepperoni and bell peppers on my pizza!
Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers. I like my burgers with only bun.meat.ketchup.cheese.
Have you ever had an all-nighter?
I do it every night.
What is your eye color?
Dark brown.
Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I've never really put any thought into it, but I do like Pepsi better, so I guess I can taste a difference but I couldn't tell you what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment